Practical Guide to Technical Blogging
Writing is hard. Technical writing is tiresome.
When I asked people to write blogs, everyone faced the same hurdles.
- My English isn't that great.
- I don't know what to write about
- It feels like everything that's meant to be said Is already said
- I stare at a blank page, never knowing what to write
How do I know this? Because I had all these problems when I started writing.
Hi, I'm Bhavani Ravi. I've been writing technical blogs for the past 6 years.
Writing has helped me
- Get Interviews for a new job.
- Freelance technical bloggers make 100-900$ per blog
- Sharing knowledge with so many people
After writing and publishing about 250+ blogs online, I want to share this knowledge with you.
Practical Guidebook - Sample
- What's stopping you from writing
- Writing your 1st Technical blog
- 5-Step Blogging Framework
Practical Guidebook - Table of Contents
- How To Become A Better At Writing
- How To Research Your Blog Post?
- How To Get More Readers?
- How To make money from blogging?
- How to find your Writing Style?
- How To Become A Thought Leader?
- How do you deal with Writers Block?
- How to be a Consistent Writer?
- SEO - Writing for readers vs. Algorithms
- Other Forms Of Technical Writing
Writing For Credibility
Build your blogging routine